Some notes for other wedding photographers (lessons learned):
1. Scout out locations carefully and think about the time of shooting for that location (sunlight and shadows).
2. Be willing to adjust your shooting schedule since bride's and groom's schedules change by the minute.
3. Hope for good weather.
4. Have fun with your subjects, since you are spending so much time with them.
5. Always work with an assistant since they are seeing more than you are.
5. Finish the day with pizza and beer!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALINA AND TONY - YOU ARE AN AWESOME COUPLE!!!