|You can click on this image to see the video|
Here are the key tips:
* Turn off the "Release shutter without card" feature
* Change focus points to one center focus point
* Turn on Highlight Alerts
* Turn off Auto rotate on the camera (but leave it on for the computer)
* Set your time and date correctly
* Learn to customize the "My Menu" section of the camera
I hope that these tips help you take better control of your camera.
If you are interested in purchasing any camera equipment, please click here to go to B&H Photo, as I get a referral from them if you enter this way. It does not change the cost to you in any way, but it helps me keep this blog up and running.
_________________________________________________________________________________And also, remember that you and your friends can enter your email address at the top right of this blog to get an email any time I write a new blog post or send my monthly newsletter.